Teach kids how to fall without breaking bones – Dr Jonathan Herald, Orthopaedic Surgeon
10 reasons why doctors get more referrals with video…
1. Today more videos are uploaded globally every month than all three US cable networks combined have created in 60 years.
2. Video drives organic search rankings – make your video about what your patients and referrers Google most.
3. Video connects powerfully with future patients. Today 54 per cent of millennials use web ratings to choose a doctor.
4. Potential patients can find you online by searching popular, specialty specific questions.
5. Video reinforces post-operative information and provides a 24/7 presence at night, weekends and any time you are not in your surgery.
6. A 20 second “how to” video in an e-newsletter is an excellent way to engage GPs, the community and the media.
7. More than 60% of patients say physicians’ ratings on websites are “very” or “somewhat” important when looking for physicians, according to the Journal of The American Medical Association (JAMA). Video on your website is a great way to introduce new patients to your practice, or to reinforce what you tell existing patients in consults.
8. Video viewing will be seamless and ubiquitous by 2020. Fifth Generation mobile (5G) will be 100 times faster than 4G and was trialled at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
9. Video in an email increases click through rate by 300 per cent according to Dr James McQuivey, Forrester Research
10. Instagram has increased video play time from 15 seconds to one minute – a great way to marry what you do best, with what your patients need.
Let's Work Together!
Whether it’s a GP video to drive referrals, a media story, or a polished digital newsletter, DigiMed Australia will make your practice stand out in the medical landscape.
Suite 6/71 Wilson St,
Newtown NSW 2042
Suite 109/434 St Kilda Road.
Melbourne, VICTORIA, 3004
M: 0403 824 833