We help your clinic/firm set up online consultations.
No sign in or passwords are required or need to be remembered, just a two click process.
Virtual Consult set up includes:
- A COVID-19 drop down menu, with link to Virtual clinic, FAQs and trouble-shooting guide.
- Professionally designed banners and key messages that highlight the services and messages you want to promote in the coming months and weeks
- How your practice is approaching critical and non-critical appointments, new patients and existing patients, medical procedures, blood collections etc.
- Set up for desktop and mobile patients with custom branding
- One hour training on how to use the system for your staff and receptionists
- An instructional video that is personalised for your staff
- A troubleshooting page with easy instructions for non-tech savvy clients
- Set up of an e-newsletter to help you stay in contact with your patients regularly
- Artist designed COVID-19 main banner for your website
- Price from $999 and current clients include GPs, surgeons, lawyers and specialists.
- Price includes multiple compatible software.
“The cessation of Category 2 elective surgeries means a significant loss of income for many surgeries,” says DigiMed Director Jane Worthington.
“However it is during these coming weeks or months of unprecedented uncertainty that patients and clients will most value trusted online medical care and connection.
In many cases, virtual reach can deliver just as high outcomes as physical consulting and training and also reassures patients that practices are responding in agile way to Covid-19 mitigation.
Sydney: 86/20 Eve St, Erskineville, NEW SOUTH WALES, 2043
Melbourne: 3/405 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VICTORIA, 3004
M: 0403 824 833