With more than 2.95 billion monthly active users in 2023 , Facebook is still comfortably the world’s most popular social media App ahead of YouTube, What’s App, Instagram, WeChat, TikTok and Facebook Messenger in 2023, according to Forbes Facebook continues to be an important conduit for connecting doctors with potential patients, and also allowing their communities and existing customers to keep their brand and innovations front of line.
Facebook options for medical include
- Educating patients about common issues that are highly relevant to your practice
- Providing key information about how to contact your business and what services you offer
- Paid or “boosted” content is affordable, and $20-$50 a post you can potentially directly connect with thousands of people in your local area, who are actively searching information about the services your business and your competitors provide.
- Facebook Ads can target to your age segment and demographic and you can have multiple locations and demographic segments.
- Facebook engenders credibility and trust, particularly with younger generations. The Mayo Clinic is an excellent example of an engaging and professional Facebook page.
“Let DigiMed help you better connect with your patients.”
Common SEO pages we can create include
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Anxiety & Depression Counselling
- Adolescent Counselling Services
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders)
- ASD Assessments
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cognitive and Educational Assessments
- Corporate Psychology
- Couple Therapy
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders Awareness
- Emotional Dysregulation Education
- Feeding And Eating Disorders Diagnosis
- Functional Neurological Disorders
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mental Health Therapy
- Mental Health Marketing Near Me
- NDIS and Disability Psychology Support
- Medical Marijuana referrals
- Mental Health Videos
Mental Health Liaison with mental health stakeholders like these.
- Mood Disorders
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Post Partum Depression
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship Therapy Counselling
- Sexual Assault Counselling
- Stuttering & Mutism
- Transient Tic Disorders